MarginFi's airdrop has been confirmed, and we already have some information on how to efficiently farm it. MarginFi announced an airdrop of their token, MRGN, and has already implemented a working points system along with a leaderboard. However, the date of the airdrop has not been confirmed yet.
What is MarginFi?
MarginFi is a popular borrowing/lending protocol within the Solana ecosystem. Users can lend and borrow different tokens on the Solana blockchain and earn interest fees. According to DefiLlama, the TVL (Total Value Locked) surpassed $430 million and continues to grow.
MarginFi Airdrop Facts
- MarginFi's airdrop has been confirmed.
- The date of the airdrop has not yet been confirmed.
- The token ticker will be $MRGN.
- 1,000,000,000 tokens will be distributed.
- 10% of tokens are allocated to the airdrop.
- The $MRGN token will be used for governance.
How to Qualify for the MarginFi Airdrop?
- Visit MarginFi's official website.
- Connect your wallet to participate in activities on MarginFi.
- Earn Points by engaging in lending, borrowing, and referring friends.
- Lend assets to earn 1 point for every dollar worth of coins lent per day.
- Borrow assets to receive 4 points for each dollar borrowed per day.
- Refer friends to earn extra points based on their activities.
- Participate actively to maximize your points, which are expected to influence your eligibility and potential rewards in the MRGN airdrop.
MarginFi Airdrop Criteria
From exploring the discussion on the official MarginFi community forum, it's clear that they intend to implement Sybil protection measures and to exclude wallets with a small number of points and those that have interacted with the MarginFi protocol for only a short period of time.
Today, I will publish my airdrop strategy that involves MarginFi, Kamino, and SolBlaze. Stay tuned, and follow me on Twitter and Telegram.